At Chamisa Hills Family Dental, your health and safety is our number one priority. To ensure that you receive the comfortable, relaxing dental experience you were promised in a safe, clean and caring environment, we not only follow the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for dental offices, but we take extra precautions as well.
Our Promise to You:
Infection control in our office is very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Those standards of safety include:
- Ensuring all surfaces, such as the dental chair, dental light, drawer handles and countertops have been cleaned and contaminated before you step foot into our examination room.
- Ensuring all non-disposable items like dental tools are cleaned and sterilized between patients.
- Ensuring that disposable dental tools and needles are NEVER reused on another patient.
- Ensuring that each and every one of our staff members adhere to infection control precautions. This includes all dental staff using appropriate protective garb such as gloves, mask, gowns and eyewear. Furthermore, we ensure that all disposable wear such as gloves are thrown away after each patient.
- Ensuring that all team members wash their hands and put on a new pair of gloves before seeing a new patient.
We Believe in Providing a Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by taking extreme safety measures comes naturally to all of us at Chamisa Hills Family Dental, and is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about the dentist, and we do everything we can to show them that achieving great dental health can be a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable, pleasant and safe as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and we look forward to serving you.
Great dental health is always a reason to smile – contact us at 505-891-3190 today!